ESABASE2 5.0 Release Notes
These release notes include all features, updates, extensions and bug-fixes included in ESABASE2 since release 4.0.
Im- and Export Interfaces :
- It is now possible to import geometry models based on the STEP-SPE protocol.
- It is now possible to export geometry models to the STEP-SPE protocol.
- It is now possible to import geometry models based on the GDML protocol.
- It is now possible to export geometry models to the STEP-AP protocol.
- The MASTER-2009 debris model is now available.
- The handling of damage and failure equations has been changed: it is now possible to define up to 15 different
configurations for these equations.
- The Debris Page in the Geometry Wizard has been changed, so that it is possible to map the desired equation
configuration to each single geometrical object.
- The Debris solver can now consider 15 different damage and failure equation configurations in one run.
- The occurance of an additional orbital point, e.g. 4 orbital points are defined and 5 orbital points were processed,
- Error message for Gruen model using the newton scheme (HRMP) modified that it is printed to the log-file only once.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.