ESABASE2 6.0 Release Notes
These release notes include all features, updates, extensions and bug-fixes included in ESABASE2 since release 5.0.
- It is now possible to define a lunar orbit in the Mission Editor.
- It is now possible to generate lunar orbits for the meteoroid analyses.
- Third body perturbation (geo-solar) and the perturbation due to spherical harmonics of the Moon
can be considered for lunar orbit generation.
- A new pointing ‘CENTRALBODY’ is introduced to point to the centre of motion. (Geometry Editor)
- The pointing ‘EARTH’ points in the direction of the Earth, it is equal to ‘CENTRALBODY’ for Earth orbits.
- The Mission Editor was slighly modified for better handling in the course of the provision of the lunar
orbit definition possibility.
- Meteoroid environment analysis can be performed for lunar orbits.
- The Grün meteoroid model can now be used for lunar orbit analyses.
- The LunarMEM meteoroid model is now available for lunar orbit analyses.
- It is now possible to use external trajectory files, describing a mission trajectory,
instead of defining an orbit in the Mission Editor.
- The occurance of runtime problems in special constellations by using child objects has been fixed.
- Problems with loading of some ESABASE2-3.0 geometries in ESABASE2 v5.0 have been fixed.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.