ESABASE2 6.1 Release Notes
These release notes include all features, updates, extensions and bug-fixes included in ESABASE2 since release 6.0.
- It is now possible to activate the display of the element normals for an object on the meshing side of the Geometry Editor.
- It is now possible to invert the element normals of the OCC mesh via Geometry Editor.
- Due to the implemented features the OCC mesher is compatible with more geometries.
- Includes Patch 1 (Fixed the use of default shield parameter with usersubroutine).
- Fixed the shield parameter read-in process for the non-geometrical analysis.
Problems could occur if the analysed wall was not the first one.
- Possibility was introduced to invert the element normals for OCC mesh, if they show inside the body after meshing.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Due to the introduction of the element normal features the 3D result presentation of some result files
generated with previous releases cannot be rendered (Listings and 2D results can be used).