ESABASE2 – Facts
ESABASE2 provides its users with all means to perform reliable and highly efficient analyses for various engineering disciplines in space-system design. Its up-to-date architecture and interfaces make it a valuable contribution for a more efficient spacecraft design.
ESABASE2 stands for
- a state-of-the-art PC based tool,
- comprehensive data exchange capabilities (STEP, GDML),
- short design cycles due to very good performance,
- sophisticated modelling capabilities (spacecraft pointing and kinematics; shadowing effects, …),
- highly ergonomic geometry modelling and viewing capabilities,
- ergonomic result visualisation and post processing capabilities,
- a framework based on Open Source components.